Key Information for Exhibitors
Escape Velocity 2019, May 24-26
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor
Use National Harbor Boulevard to access the loading docks at the rear of the Gaylord.
Using the satellite view on a map is very helpful to see the loading dock layout: https://goo.gl/maps/5gNiWT3MXRx
Parking: There are four parking garages and two surface lots in the National Harbor area. Parking at the Gaylord costs $30*/day for self-parking, $45*/day for valet. Parking in National Harbor garages and surface lots costs $20*/day. Daily parking in National Harbor facilities can be pre-purchased for an additional $2/day. The Plateau Lot and the St. George garage are closest to the convention center. For more information, please visit the National Harbor website: http://parking.nationalharbor.com/
*prices subject to change
Gaylord Parking Garage height restriction: There is a height restriction of 6 feet, 7 inches in the Gaylord Hotel garage.
National Harbor Garage height restrictions: There is a height restriction of 7 feet in National Harbor garages.
Exhibit Hall Hours
|Exhibitor Only Access||VIP Access||General Public|
|THURSDAY Load In||3pm-7pm||n/a||n/a|
|SUNDAY Load Out||4pm-8pm||n/a||n/a|
The Escape Velocity room block closes on May 4. After this date, room rates may increase.
To reserve at the group rate, use this link: https://book.passkey.com/go/escapevelocityconference
Your packets will be available in Exhibit Hall E on Thursday, from 3pm to 7pm and Friday from 9am to 11am. Your packet will include your Thursday Meet-and-Greet drink ticket(s), allotted badges, and other materials. If you need more passes, use code EXHIBIT20 for 20% off attendee badges, and we’ll know they may need early access to help you set up: escapevelocity.events/registration-tickets
Map of Exhibit Halls D and E
Exhibit hall maps and a list of exhibitors will be published in early May
Load In/Out Schedule
- Load in Thursday 3pm to 7pm when the loading dock is open. EV volunteers will be present to lend a helping hand.
- Exhibitors can load in on Friday 9-11am and loading dock will be available.
- Use National Harbor Boulevard to access the loading docks at the rear of the Gaylord. Using the satellite view on a map is very helpful to see the loading dock layout: https://goo.gl/maps/5gNiWT3MXRx
- Look for Loading Docks 1, 2, or 3 – these are closest to our Exhibit Hall E. The Hall E dock is distinguished by a ramp. This is the area closest to the harbor and the Potomac River.
- Sign up for a specific load-in time if you wish. This will help us know when to expect you, how many vehicles and of which size, etc.: https://goo.gl/forms/pDtfanHkjxFQ9NQx1
- Exhibitors may also move in Friday from 9am to 11am; however, the loading dock will not be available. The exhibit floor will open at 11am to VIP ticket holders, so please allow yourself plenty of time to set up.
- Load Out Sunday 4pm to 8pm.
Please note: If you anticipate the need for storage/shipping during load out, please make arrangements in advance with the hotel.
Exhibit Hall Details:
- Escape Velocity will be using Exhibit Hall E.
- Dock loading entrances (loading dock to service corridor): 16’-8” w x 24’ h
- Exhibit loading entrances: (service corridor to exhibit hall): 16’-8” w x 24’ h
- Hall E ramp: 22” w x 71” length with a 6% slope
- You are welcome to bring your own carts/dollies
- Exhibit Hall ceiling height: 24’ h
- Hall E has exterior windows. If you have materials that are light-sensitive, please let us know as soon as possible.
Exhibitor Hospitality Hotline
The Exhibitor Hospitality Hotline is 707-394-6165. It is available 24/7 throughout the event. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have. Responses may be delayed during event hours.
Additional Exhibitor Needs
Power, Wifi, and A/V must be ordered through the venue. All exhibitors will receive an email in May from the Gaylord about this process. If you do not receive the information two weeks prior to load-in, please let us know.
FedEx ships to the Gaylord Convention Center. Click here for shipping information. FedEx hours of operation, click here.
You are our Guest
The exhibitor lounge will be on the Exhibit floor. Lounge hours: Friday 9am-9pm; Saturday 9am-9pm; Sunday, 9am-4pm.